Type of Job
15 - 25 LPA
June 14, 2022, 4:54:00 AM
10 - 15 Years
B.Sc - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
BCA - Computers
B.Tech/ B.E - Electronics/Telecommunication, Computer
M.E./M.Tech - Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer
MCA - Computer
MSC - Computer, Electronics/Telecommunication
1. Systems design.
2. Solution architecture for Azure Cloud.
3. Strict code reviews with an extreme focus on quality and ensuring coding best practices.
4. Mentor and motivate teams of engineers.
5. Problem-solving - assist team in solving technical problems that occur from time to time.
6. Reading technical documentation and developing minimum workable solutions for the dev teams to build upon.
7. Interact with Azure / Microsoft experts to ensure best-in-class solution architecture and design.
Required Skills and Qualifications :
2. Proficient development skills and extensive experience in MySQL and use of Linux (or similar) operating system.
3. Familiarity with design patterns and principles of application architecture and design.
4. Experience with multi-tenant hosted applications.
5. A degree in Computer Science from an institute of repute.
6. Overall excellent academics.
1. Exposure to Azure cloud services is desirable.
2. Exposure to Azure Logic Apps for Office 365 will be a great plus.
3. Exposure to Team Foundation Server as a code repository and versioning.
4. Thorough understanding of the Software Development lifecycle and good exposure to agile or iterative SDLC.
5. Thorough understanding of Application Server (Apache Web).
6. Good understanding of JAX RS, jersey, and Tomcat will be a distinct advantage.
7. Good command of the English language.
The company is a leading software devloper company. The holistic system designed to help lawyers manage daily operations and business processes within their practice, it is the only legal cloud software program the lawyers firm will need to build, manage, and grow your practice. It centralizes every aspect of casework from intakes to calendar management, to improve work efficiency and help firms increase their caseload and profitability.