Type of Job
1 - 4 LPA
June 17, 2022 at 7:35:00 AM
2 - 5 Years
1) Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
2) Designs, builds and maintains our social media presence.
3) Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
4) Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spending and performance based on the insights.
5) Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
6) Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
7) Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
8) Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
9) Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimize user funnels.
10) Should have experience in Pay per click, Google Adwords, and other related activities.
The company deals in web desinging, logo designing , digital marketing and other related field